Everest Practice Management
During peak times in a busy specialist practice your phones could be ringing off the hook while your receptionists are frantically working to pick up the phone, trying to serve patients in the waiting room and liaising with the hospital for theatre slots and bookings. Everest Practice Management’s offsite medical receptionist solution will transform your often-hectic waiting room into a calm, quiet and relaxed environment for the doctor, reception staff and patients.
Focus on your Patients
Everest Practice Management will take the burden away from you and allow you to focus on your patients:
- Calls answered by dedicated and experienced medical receptionists
- EPM will provide you with your dedicated virtual reception staff who will have complete knowledge of your workflows, policies and procedures. Your virtual receptionist will be able to build a relationship, rapport and familiarity with your patients quickly and are trained to provide a high level of customer service and patient care.
- Qualities that your virtual receptionist will possess
- High level of empathy
- Fantastic phone manner
- Medical industry experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to show empathy and provide unrivalled patient care
- Calendar/Diary Management
- We know your time is precious and valuable to both you and your patients. Your virtual receptionist will have exceptional calendar management skills to ensure that your patients are able to access emergency appointment where necessary and flexible enough to understand the importance of making sure no empty spot is wasted. Good calendar management will benefit the patient in receiving timely care while maximising income and efficiency for the practice.
- Theatre Booking and Liaison
- Back up staff to cover for absences and peak times
- Appointment confirmation and reminders via text message and email
- Referral Management
- Test Result Follow Up
Complete Billing Service
With the constant changes to Medicare, fee schedules for private health funds, Fund levels and an ever changing healthcare environment, it can be challenging for anyone to keep on top of it all!
Everest Practice Management (EPM) offers a complete billing service that will assist your practice increase your revenue by avoiding incorrect billing. Most practices have to deal with a number of different payers including insurers, private health funds, Medicare and of course patients that could make the billing process complicated for many.
Our team of experts will deal with all of them for you and ensure that not only you receive a maximum return but everything is also dealt with in a professional manner.
We can deal with all types of claiming:
- Direct Patient Billing
- No Gap Billing
- Third Party Claims
- Known Gap Billing
- Bulk Billing
- Inpatient and Outpatient
- DVA and EPCs
Everest Practice Management can provide you with reports that will outline your billing for a specific period of time and the reporting can be as detailed or summarised as you need. Speak to us to determine your exact reporting requirements.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!